When I was young . . .

When I was young, creation called to me. That captivated me and scared me if I am honest.

Throughout my life I have found myself continually called back to the creation through beauty and that is how Jesus wooed me to himself.

Beauty.

The joy of my life now in my 50's is I can see it better; I have more time to play in it; and it is so satisfying to my soul.

There is a book called the "Evidential Power of Beauty"

Although I have not read it, the title is my experience. There is power in beauty to usher us into the presence of God at a moment's notice; if we are willing to participate.

That is a bigger "if" than most people understand.

It means we are listening, anticipating, hoping, creating space, watching, using our senses and believing that God is a good Father who longs to draw us near.

That's what this blog is about. It is an endless testimony to God's unfailing desire to care for my soul and love me.

You might like it too!

Lots of Jesus stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hummingbirds

A lesson from a leaf